Friday, August 11, 2006

Some baby pictures.

Mommy was so excited today. She did a little dance in her chair. She got pictures of me, from my third gramma, of when I was about 7-8 weeks old. She has never seen me so little. Here I am after gramma had my ears cropped and with Ziggy too.
Here I am practicing my show dog stand...I didn't know they were taking pictures.When I finally realized they were taking pictures I became embarrassed. The tape on my ears doesn't do anything for me.
Course then they had to get a close up. Lovely.


4 comments:

Isabella said...

I love your baby pictures! And what a handsome fellow you have grown up to be.
Big Wags-
Isabella

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Awwww - you look like a Vulcan!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Unknown said...

Beas - I think you were a gorgeous puppy, and you are a fabulous boxer now that you're growing up! Stop by and visit Sammie, Koda and Lucy whenever you get the chance!

Deanna said...

You and Ziggy are so cute!